We have been hard at work giving Osso a fresh look, to go alongside our new menus. Doors open again on Tuesday 3rd February and we hope to see you soon!
Happy New Year from the Osso team!
2014 was a fabulous but busy year for us so we will be taking a week's holiday for a well deserved rest during which the restaurant will be closed from 26th January, reopening 3rd February. We will also be taking this time to have a little 'freshen up' so watch this space...
Come and celebrate Hogmanay with us at Osso with a luxurious 8 course dinner.
- Aperitif & Canapés
- Artichoke & Chestnut Velouté
- Celeriac Risotto, Duck Egg Yolk, Brown Butter, Shrimps & Capers
- Duck Rillette & Parfait on Toast, Pickled Pear Salad
- Scallop, Cauliflower, Raw Apple & Truffle
- Beef, Fondant Potato, Carrot Purée, Bordelaise Sauce
- Roasted Pineapple, Vanilla Sponge, Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Chocolate Mousse, Poached Tangerine & Clementine, Sable Biscuit
A date for the diary folks...
Thursday October 2nd, a wine dinner with a game theme to it.
7 o'clock arrival for a 7.30 sit down. A wee something chilled on arrival followed by a 5 course dinner with accompanying wine. All for a very reasonable £60.
Wines and menu to be posted at a later date...
Wines will be supplied by Simon from www.greatgrog.co.uk